Kalia Yojana Apply Online 2020 | Kalia Yojana Online Registration 2020| @kalia.co.in Kalia Yojana 1st 2nd 3rd Phase/Last/Final Beneficiary List 2020 | कालिया योजना न्यू लिस्ट 2020 | Kalia Yojana Apply Online 2020
Hello friends, welcome to our web page.. The Government of Odisha has implemented the Kalia Scheme/Yojana Application Form 2020, to change the overall worsening condition of farmers in Odisha. Under this scheme, the poor farmers of the state who have taken loan from the bank and will help improve the agricultural situation. – Eligible farmer will get Rs 10,000 from the Odisha authority. This will be needed during the main crop seasons in Kharif and Rabi. Therefore, Rs 5,000 will be given to each for Rabi and Kharif. Farmers are known to feed the nation yet they lack basic financial prosperity. Therefore, to bring some changes in the situation of the farmers of the state, the state government is planning to introduce the KALIA scheme.
The concern and regret of the common farmers in Odisha was when the government announced the launch and implementation of the Kalia scheme. The name of this farmer welfare package is Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation, where the government has offered something for all the weaker sections who are or are associated with farming practices.
Financial assistance to the farmer, modern agricultural machinery at low cost and other such schemes have helped improve the condition of farmers in the state. But the CM announced an all-inclusive welfare package for poor farmers, and also those associated with farming. The package is titled Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Program but this scheme is popularly known as Kalia Yojana/Scheme 2020.
Short Overview of Kalia Yojana 2020
|Name of the scheme||Kalia Yojana|
|Full form||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Scheme (KALIA)|
|Scheme launched by||Naveen Patnaik|
|Scheme launched in||Odisha|
|The scheme has been announced on||Dec 2018|
|Scheme has been implemented on||2019-2020|
|Target beneficiaries||Needy and poor farmers|
|Online website for scheme||Kalia.co.in|
Download the Refund Application Form From HERE
How to Registration process and application form of Kalia Yojana
- Interested farmers will have to apply separately to get the benefits of the scheme. Candidates have to visit Kalia Yojana Odisha portal by the state government related to this scheme. For that you can also click here
- For this, the main portal will be opened which will have several tabs under the main menu section.
- Interested candidates have to click on the ‘click form’ option in the portal.
- After this, they have to click on the drop-down list which shows that either ‘Red Form’ or. Select ‘Green Form’.
- After clicking on the correct options, applicants will be able to get the required application forms online.
- The link to get ‘Lal Roop’ is http://kalia.co.in/assets/downloads/RED-FORM.pdf. Similarly, the link to form ‘green form’ is http://kalia.co.in/assets/downloads/GREEN-FORM.pdf.
- Documents are available in PDF format. However, the interested candidate has to click on the download option.
- After downloading the form, the farmers have to fill the required details and submit the form. It is necessary to enter the correct details in the application form.
How can you check green list of beneficiary name in Kalia Yojana?
- First of all applicants have to click on kalia.co.in.
- To generate the application process, applicants have to click on the application beneficiary list option.
- After clicking on the option, a beneficiary list related to the second stage of the application will be generated.
- Then applicants have to click on the option from the drop-down list and select the required district name. Apart from this, they also have to choose the block name.
- After this, applicants have to click on the ‘After View’ option for the search.
- After this, applicants will be able to use the list created by the respective gram panchayats.
- The generated lists will include the applicant’s name. These lists can be downloaded in PDF form which can be easily downloaded. Farmers only have to click on the ‘Download’ option.
- After downloading the list, candidates have to type the given captcha and in this way they can prepare the list of applicants.
- However, it will have to show the beneficiary list through the portal which will contain the details of the applicants.
How to Check KALIA Yojana Final List
- First of all, visit the official website of KALIA Scheme which is “http://kalia.co.in/index.html”
- Then, in the second step, click on the “Beneficiary List” section to get the third DBL list.
- Clicking on the beneficiary section will open a computer screen.
- Now select your “District and Block Name” and then click on the “Submit” button.
- After submitting the name of district and block, the Kalia Scheme Block Wise final list will appear before you.
- Click on your respective beneficiary list and when you click on the PDF icon “Gram Panchayat wise beneficiary list” for small and marginal farmers and landless agricultural laborers.
- Then you click on the new window the 6 digit captcha code will open, now enter the correct captcha code and click on submit button.
Check More Latest Upcoming Schemes In India
|हरयाणा योजना||बिहार योजना|
|मध्य प्रदेश योजना||मध्य प्रदेश योजना|
|पंजाब योजना||उत्तर प्रदेश योजना|
|मुख्यमंत्री योजना||राशन कार्ड सूची|
|तमिलनाडु योजना||आंध्र प्रदेश योजना|
|बंगाल योजना||दिल्ली योजना|
|हिमाचल प्रदेश योजना||गुजरात योजना|