Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2022-2023
Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2022 | बीजू पक्का घर योजना लिस्ट PDF Download | BPGY List 2022 pdf | Bijju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2022 Application Form pdf | Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana beneficiary list 2022 || Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Helpline Number || Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Onlien Apply
Welcome friends on our website, today we will tell you about the plan and if you have applied for this plan then you will definitely need to see your name in the plan list. The Odisha state government has launched a new scheme(Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme), which aims to provide pakka houses to the people living in kuccha houses. The scheme has been launched under the name of Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana/Scheme 2022. This scheme has been launched with the goal of providing basic necessities of home to all in the state.
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana beneficiary list 2022
Not everyone can afford to build their own pakka house and thus, the state government has decided to make them a pucca house instead of a kutcha house. The scheme is for the poor people of the state. The state government introduced this scheme in the raw houses for the people of Odisha living in rural areas. To take advantage of this scheme, people have to apply for the scheme (Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana).
BPGY List 2022 Pucca House Features
- Pucca House Foundation – The foundations, roofs and walls with which the pucca house is built must be constructed of permanent / durable material.
- Pakka House Wall Material – It should be made of materials like fly ash bricks, cement concrete, burnt bricks and stones which are filled with lime or cement.
- Roofing materials of concrete houses – reinforced cement concrete (RCC), reinforced brick concrete (RBC), galvanized corrugated iron (GCI) sheets, tiles, sheets and asbestos cement etc.
- Life expectancy of a Pakka house – The minimum expected life span of a pucca house is 30 years. Each house constructed from the above mentioned materials is called a pucca house. The contents of the paved house must be approved by the PWD department and should be RCC or its equivalent.
Description of BPGY Odisha installments
- The installments of the houses will be released in a pattern whose details are as follows: –
- If the pakka house is completed in less than 4 months, then beneficiary will get Rs 10,000/- first installment.
- If the house is completed in about 6 months then the beneficiary will get the first installment of Rs 10,000 / -.
- The average time to build a house under this scheme is about one year, and after that the beneficiary receives the amount directly in their bank account.
How to Check Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2022
- Those who want to see their name in the beneficiary list of the scheme can do so by visiting the official website of Rural Housing Odisha.
- Click here to go to the official website.
- As soon as you click on this link, you will be redirected to the beneficiary list page of the scheme.
- On this page you will see four options in which you have to select the option “Search by location”.
- After this a new page will appear in which you will have to fill details like your block name, district name, panchayat name etc.
- Then select your category on it.
- After this, click on the “Submit” option.
- Then the beneficiary details will appear in front of you.
- ·This list will contain details like your district, block, priority number, father / husband name, village name, category, age ID etc.
- To take a print out of this, you have to click on the print option.
- Click on the download option to download the PDF file of the list.
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana – How to Apply
- Those who want to apply for the scheme first, fill the plan application form.
- The scheme application form is available online and can also be downloaded from there.
- You can download the scheme application from Click Here
- After that fill the application form with every details given in it.
- Then attach every necessary document with it.
- Submit the form after this.
- Then save the application form number or reference number for future use
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Helpline Number
If you are facing any kind of problem in applying this scheme or looking for your name in the plan list, then you can solve your problem by calling the toll free number given below.
Toll Free Helpline Number – 1800-345-6768
We hope that the information given by us has proved beneficial to you, for more such information, stay connected with us like this and tell us your opinion by commenting, this will help us in bringing more better content in future, thank you