New Assam Voter List 2021
ceoassam.nic.in voter list 2021 | assam election 2021 | assam election voter list | असम वोटर लिस्ट 2021 | New Assam Voter List
The draft “New Assam Voter List 2021″ was published in all districts of Assam on Monday as per ECI (Election Commission of India) instructions, indicating an increase of 1,6,5 of3 voters in Assam as compared to 2019. Meanwhile, the period for filing claims and objections is till January 22, 2020. Settlement of claims and objections will be completed by 3 February 2021. Complementary preparations will be completed by February 11, 2020. The photo voter list will be on February 14, 2021.
The Election Department, Assam has informed that according to the draft photo voter list-2021, the total number of voters in the state is 2,19,050 Assam. Of this, there are 1,12,20,893 male voters; Female: 1,07,28,794; And third gender voter: 410.
As per the last photo electoral roll-2019 published on February 6, 2019, the total voters in the state were 2,18,050,524. Meanwhile, the period for filing claims and objections is till January 22, 2020. Settlement of claims and objections will be completed by 3 February 2020. Complementary preparations will be completed by February 11, 2020. The photo voter list will be on February 14, 2020.
Applicants can visit the official website of the Chief Election Officer of Assam, which contains information and guidelines for all upcoming elections as well as registration and application procedures.
How to Apply Voter ID Card 2021 in Assam
Follow the given steps to register for a voter’s ID card in Assam:
- Visit the website of the Chief Election Office of Assam (www.ceoassam.nic.in), where you find a “Download Form” tab on the left side of your screen.
- Click on the link and select the form you need. To enroll new voters, click on Form 6.
- Choose your language preference (from English, Bengali and Assamese).
- Print the form and fill in the requested details.
- Once you do this, attach the necessary documents, such as proof of age and address, as well as a passport size photograph.
- Submit the form by post or in person to the nearest election office.
- You will receive an application number, which can be used to track the status of your application.
- After submitting the form, a booth level officer (BLO) will visit your home to verify the details given in the form.
- After successful verification of your details, you will receive your voter ID card through post at the address given in your application form or you can collect it personally from the Election Office.
check more useful link you would like
|हरयाणा योजना||बिहार योजना|
|मध्य प्रदेश योजना||मध्य प्रदेश योजना|
|पंजाब योजना||उत्तर प्रदेश योजना|
|मुख्यमंत्री योजना||राशन कार्ड सूची|
|तमिलनाडु योजना||आंध्र प्रदेश योजना|
|बंगाल योजना||दिल्ली योजना|
|हिमाचल प्रदेश योजना||गुजरात योजना|