CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023 – 2024 – Apply Online Form || eligibility for single girl child scholarship ||How to apply single Girl Child Scholarship 2023|| Required documents for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023 ||
If you are a 11th class girl student of Delhi capital, then our this latest edition of article is totally dedicated to you because in this article we are going to provide you the proper information of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023 so, all are girl student can apply under this scheme.
Delhi government has recently announced CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023 in Delhi with a key purpose of promoting girl education in Delhi, ensuring the quality of education that our girl student can get and for this Delhi government will going to provide a financial assistance of 500 per month which will be 12,000 in two years to all are class 11th can 12th girls for their better and quality of education and this is the main motive of the scheme.
In the end, we are going to provide you a proper information of this scheme to ensure that all of you can easily apply under this scheme and become beneficial.
|Scholarship Name||CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023|
|Launched By||By Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Beneficiaries||Single Girl Child of Post-Matric Classes Studying in CBSE Schools|
|Objective||To Provide the Benefit of Class XI and XII to the Meritorious SGC Students|
|Benefits||500 Rupees Scholarship Per Month|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023– Goal of the scheme
Delhi government has recently announced CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 in Delhi with a key purpose of promoting girl education in Delhi, ensuring the quality of education that our girl student can get and for this Delhi government will going to provide a financial assistance of 500 per month which will be 12,000 in two years to all are class 11th can 12th girls for their better and quality of education and this is the main motive of the scheme.
Key Benefits of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023
- All are eligibly girl student will be benefitted via this scheme and this is assurance of Delhi government,
- We would like to inform you that under this scheme all are beneficiary girl child will get 500 per month scholarship and that will be 6,000 per year,
- Through this scholarship, all are girl student easily meet their stationary needs,
- Our girl child can fulfill their other requirements also,
- Hence, all are class 11th and 12th girls student can get 12,000 in two years of this scheme for their quality of education and
- Our girl student can empower their education and ensure their better and quality of life etc.
Essential Eligibility Required
- Students applying under the scholarship must be a woman, the only child of their parents & permanent residents of India.
- To take advantage of this scholarship, such children will also be eligible, who are twins together and more than this. Apart from these, any other child in the family will not be eligible.
- All students must be in class XI or XII in a school affiliated under the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- Tuition for the students studying in the present school should not exceed Rs. 1500 per month.
- In the next two years, the student’s tuition fee should be increased by 10% from the current amount. Fees higher than this will not be valid.
- To take advantage of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship, the applicant must have passed class X with at least 60% marks.
- If an NRI student wants to take advantage of this facility, then he can apply only if he is pursuing his education in a school affiliated to CBSE board.
- Along with this, that NRI student should also fulfill the rest of the conditions, only then he will be able to take advantage of this scholarship.
- The only difference for these students is that the school tuition fee for them should not exceed Rs 6,000 per month.
- All are applied student should be a permanent resident of New Delhi,
- Applicant should be a girl child,
- Girl student should be reading in class 11th,
- Girl student have to secure minimum 50% of marks in 11th class exam .
Documents of CBSE Single Girl Essential hild Scholarship
- Aadhar card of the girl student,
- Date of birth certificate,
- Family income certificate,
- Caste certificate,
- Resident certificate,
- Active mobile number,
- Passport size photo,
- Aadhar card linked bank account passbook,
- An affidavit duly signed by SDM,
- Fees structure details,
- Id card of girl student,
- 11th Class mark sheet copy etc.
Step By Step Process of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship – Apply Online Form
- First of all please visit on its Official website’s home page,
- On this home page you will have to click on “SGC-X – Fresh Application” option for further proceedings,
- After that you will see the Application Form which you have to fill correctly,
- Upload all required documents and
- In the click on submit button to get its receipt for future purpose.
All are capital girl will get quality of education and become self independent that why the Delhi government has launched the scheme CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023 and we try to provide your each and single information about the scheme so, all are parents can apply under the scheme and ensure their daughters better future and this is the main motive of our article.