Employment Exchange Card Kerala:
Employment Exchange is an organization that provides employment assistance based on qualification and experience. Employment departments in different states of India allow unemployed educated youth residing in the respective states to pre-register for job vacancies occurring in different regions of that state.
Job seekers registered in multiple states can also check their status on the waiting list of jobs. They allow job seekers to search for suitable jobs and update their resumes. Employers can post their vacancies with these exchanges and choose from registered candidates as per their requirements.
Why is Employment Exchange Card Kerala Required?
We all know that Employment Exchange is the main agency which works to employ people. Based on an individual’s qualifications and skills, they connect with potential employers through this platform. Those who register themselves with the Employment Exchange can use their card as proof of their eligibility and other details. The card consists of a unique number associated with the individual, enabling proper identification.
- Candidate must have an e existing valid Employment Exchange Registration Card.
- Renewal of Employment Exchange Registration Card must be done within the renewal period.
- Employment Exchange Registration Original Card
- Aadhaar card.
- Mobile Number.
- Email Id.
- Any documents about an additional qualification that needs to be included.
- Applicant Photograph of (please take 5 copies).
[Apply] पीएम समग्र स्वास्थ्य योजना 2023
How To Renew Employment Exchange Card Online Kerala – Step By Step
To renew the employment card, please visit the concerned Directorate of Employment and Training registration office from where your employment card was obtained.
Link for List of Employment Exchanges with Contact Information: Link Please select the respective District tab to access the District Portal.
Here select “Home > Employment Exchange” or “Directory > District Office” or “Directory”.
Please present your original employment card and other documents as per the requirement to the counter staff.
The counter employee will check the eligibility of the renewal period and if it is valid for renewal, the employee will process the renewal.
The applicant will get the renewal card as per the schedule.
- First of all go to the official website of the Directorate of Employment and Training.
- Here you have to first log in to the portal.
- If you have come to the portal for the first time, you have to do so.
- Now you have to click on the Registration Renewal option.
- Now in the form that will open in front of you, you will have to enter all the information asked.
- Finally you have to click on the submit button.
Employment Exchange Kerala Helpline Number
Sixth Floor, ThozhilBhavan, Vikas Bhavan P.O,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033, Kerala.
Phone No.- 0471-2301389 Fax:0471-2306246
E-mail: – email@example.com