Kalia Yojana List 2023
Kalia Yojana Apply Online 2023 | Kalia Yojana Online Registration 2023 | @kalia.co.in Kalia Yojana 1st 2nd 3rd Phase/Last/Final Beneficiary List 2023 | कालिया योजना न्यू लिस्ट 2023 | Kalia Yojana Apply Online 2022
The list of beneficiaries Kalia Yojana 2023 is available online at kalia.odisha.gov.in, now easily farmers can find their name in online or download Gram Panchayat wise list 1st, 2nd, 3rd step beneficiary list in pdf format very easily. Here we will provide complete information to all of you that how you can easily check and download the Kalia Yojana List Online, then all of you can see this Kalia Yojana List 2023 from here. Be sure to read till the end of the article. For complete details of KALIA Yojana list and how to register online, check below.
The Odisha Kalia Scheme List is available on the official website of the state at kalia.odisha.gov.in and Kalia.co.in. Now the desired people can check the Final Beneficiary List of Kisan Assistance for Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) Scheme through the official website. Now Farmer Beneficiary List is available online only you have to follow some easy steps to check the list. Beneficiary list checking process district and gram panchayat wise is given below.
The Odisha Kalia Yojana Final Phase Beneficiary List 2023 of the state is now available for all and the government has made an effort not to exclude even a single eligible farmer from this list of farmers. All the farmers who have previously filled green form to include their name in Kalia list can now search their name in Kalia Yojana List 2022 3rd Phase Gram Panchayat Wise Beneficiary List.
Short Overview of Odisha Kalia Yojana 2023
|Name of the scheme
|Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Scheme (KALIA)
|Scheme launched by
|Scheme launched in
|The scheme has been announced on
|Scheme has been implemented on
|Needy and poor farmers
|Online website for scheme
Download the Refund Application Form From HERE
How to Registration process and application form of Kalia Yojana
- Interested farmers will have to apply separately to get the benefits of the scheme. Candidates have to visit Kalia Yojana Odisha portal by the state government related to this scheme. For that you can also click here
- For this, the main portal will be opened which will have several tabs under the main menu section.
- Interested candidates have to click on the ‘click form’ option in the portal.
- After this, they have to click on the drop-down list which shows that either ‘Red Form’ or. Select ‘Green Form’.
- After clicking on the correct options, applicants will be able to get the required application forms online.
- The link to get ‘Lal Roop’ is http://kalia.co.in/assets/downloads/RED-FORM.pdf. Similarly, the link to form ‘green form’ is http://kalia.co.in/assets/downloads/GREEN-FORM.pdf.
- Documents are available in PDF format. However, the interested candidate has to click on the download option.
- After downloading the form, the farmers have to fill the required details and submit the form. It is necessary to enter the correct details in the application form.
How can you check green list of beneficiary name in Kalia Yojana?
- First of all applicants have to click on kalia.co.in.
- To generate the application process, applicants have to click on the application beneficiary list option.
- After clicking on the option, a beneficiary list related to the second stage of the application will be generated.
- Then applicants have to click on the option from the drop-down list and select the required district name. Apart from this, they also have to choose the block name.
- After this, applicants have to click on the ‘After View’ option for the search.
- After this, applicants will be able to use the list created by the respective gram panchayats.
- The generated lists will include the applicant’s name. These lists can be downloaded in PDF form which can be easily downloaded. Farmers only have to click on the ‘Download’ option.
- After downloading the list, candidates have to type the given captcha and in this way they can prepare the list of applicants.
- However, it will have to show the beneficiary list through the portal which will contain the details of the applicants.
How to Check KALIA Yojana Final List
- First of all, visit the official website of KALIA Scheme which is “http://kalia.co.in/index.html”
- Then, in the second step, click on the “Beneficiary List” section to get the third DBL list.
- Clicking on the beneficiary section will open a computer screen.
- Now select your “District and Block Name” and then click on the “Submit” button.
- After submitting the name of district and block, the Kalia Scheme Block Wise final list will appear before you.
- Click on your respective beneficiary list and when you click on the PDF icon “Gram Panchayat wise beneficiary list” for small and marginal farmers and landless agricultural laborers.
- Then you click on the new window the 6 digit captcha code will open, now enter the correct captcha code and click on submit button.
Farmers will get life insurance cover of premium of Rs 330 per year. Insurance cover will be given to all savings bank account holders in the age group of 18-50 years. Out of this premium, the Odisha government will pay Rs 165 per year to farmers under life insurance with a personal accident cover of Rs 2 lakh. The premium amount for accident cover is Rs 12 for all savings bank account holders in the age group of 18-50 years. Out of which the government will pay Rs. For applicants who are between 51-70 years of age, an accident cover premium of Rs 12 will be paid by the Government of Odisha.
Check More Latest Upcoming Schemes In India
|मध्य प्रदेश योजना
|मध्य प्रदेश योजना
|उत्तर प्रदेश योजना
|राशन कार्ड सूची
|आंध्र प्रदेश योजना
|हिमाचल प्रदेश योजना