Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List 2022
As you all know that the new list of Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List 2022 released by the food and supplies department for the beneficiary’s benefit of low price rice. In this article we tell our beneficiary’s to full process step by step of checking and downloading the new list of AP Rice Card through the internet without any trouble and tension and the eligibility for this card also for our beneficiary’s advantage.
AP Rice Card
We all know that the department of consumer affairs, food and supplies department is a serious and honest department for supplying low price foods to Andrah Pradesh. Authority’s distributing new ration card to card less citizens of AP for their food and health security under the PDS system in the state.
Process of adding new family member in AP Rice Card
You can add your new family member in AP Rice Card regarding Aarogaysri Health through following these steps-
- First of all our applicant have to open navasakan.ap.gov.in website,
- After this you have to login and select Aarogaysri scheme,
- Then enter you rice card number,
- Now you have to click on ’’ Display detail of Family ’’,
- Now you have to select the surveyed volunteer name,
- Now enter surveyed data,
- Now you have to click on ’’ add family member ’’ option,
- Now you can add your new family member in AP Rice card, you just to put new members Aadhar card number, date of birth and mobile number etc.
After following these steps you can easily add you new family member in Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List 2022
New layout of AP Rice Card
Here we are trying to draw a new layout of AP Rice Card. In this layout we provide our readers to the front side detail and back side details of AP Rice Card.
- First side details of AP Rice Card
In this front side you will get these details-
- Your rice card number and type,
- Head of family and member id of head of family,
- Date of birth of head of family and gender,
- Total family members,
- Fair price shop id and name,
- Date of issuing rice card.
- Second side detail of AP Rice Card
In this second side you will get these details-
- Member id and their name,
- Date of birth and gender,
- Relation with head of family,
- Permanent address on Rice Card,
- Address of fair price shop,
- Address of food and supplies department office etc.
Let’s see the set of eligibility for AP Rice Card
AP Government has set a clean eligibility for the AP Rice Card, so the set of eligibility are as under-
- According to the eligibility rules our candidates family income in rural areas is 10,000 and 12,000 for urban areas,
- Our candidates have less than 3 acres of wet land and less than 10 acres of dry land,
- Our candidates usage of electricity is less than 300 units,
- Our candidates family doesn’t have any member who work in the government job,
- Our candidates family don’t have 4 wheeler facility,
- Our candidate’s family has not to liable to pay income tax etc.
Our candidates have to fulfill above eligibility to obtain Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List 2022
How to Check AP Ration Card List 2022
There is thousands of way to check status of Aandrah Pradesh Rice card instead of 999 ways we are going to tell only one who can suit you easily. The way you check your card status is here. In this way you have to just fulfill some very easy steps are as under-
- At first stage of this way our applicant have to visit its official website, here’s the link of website – https://www.spandana.ap.gov.in/Navasakam/RationCardStatus.aspx,
- When you click on this link you will be redirected on the homepage of the website,
- On this page you have to just click on this option ’’ Ration Card Status ’’,
- On the next page you have fill your aadhar number or ration card number for further process,
- After completing above steps finally you get your ration card status and you can download this also for future reference.
Through these steps you can check you rice card status.
From this way you can download you Rice Card
We are presenting some steps to download AP Rice Card easily and comfortably, steps are as under-
- First of all our candidates have to visit its official website and the link of its official website is this – https://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in/pensionReport/RiceCardPages/StateLevelClusterReport.html#,
- In the next page our candidates have to select their District, Mandal and Secretariat,
- After completing above steps you can download you AP Rice Card so easily and comfortably.
Through these steps our candidates can easily download their AP Rice Card.
Contact details regarding AP Ration Card
If our any candidate found any difficulty or problem related to AP Ration Card, in that case our candidate can contact on these number for help and support, numbers are as under-
- Food and civil supplies department,
Civil supplies bhavan, Ashok Nagar, Vijayawasa – 520007.
Phone no – 1800 425 0085
Toll free no – 1902
Our candidate can take their help regarding this issue.