Gujarat Vatan Prem Yojana 2023
If you are from Gujarat then our this article is only dedicated to your because in this edition of our article we are going to inform you about the transforming scheme Gujarat Vatan Prem Yojana 2023 which is will going to make you life better and developed.
In this article we are to take you kind attention towards the key features of this scheme, bullet points and the whole online application procedure to ensure that all are readers and applicants can easily apply online in this scheme and take all available benefits form this scheme to ensure their social and economical development.
Major Objective of Gujarat Vatan Prem Yojana 2023?
- To Ensure the sustainable development of whole state,
- To Ensure the Better Life Standard of its citizens for their better future,
- Making its rural areas self independent and
- To Ensure the high rate of girls growth ratio in comparison of boys for women empowerment etc.
What are the services become available through Gujarat Vatan Prem Yojana 2023?
- School Building, School Room or Smart Class
- Community Hall
- Primary Health Center (The set up must be approved by the health department)
- Aanganwadi – Madhyahan Bhojan Kitchen – Store Room
- Building & Equipments for Gymnasium & Sports
- CCTV Camera Surveillance System
- Water recycling system, drainage and Sewerage Treatment Plant etc
- Pond Beautification
- S. T. Bus Stand
- Solar energy powered for street lights and water supply system
Key Benefits and Features?
- Vatan Prem Society headed by the Hon’ble CM for achieving the envisaged goals of the scheme.
- Project Management Unit (PMU) – for implementation of the scheme in co-ordination with Development Commissioner Office and Rural Local Bodies.
- Escrow bank account at state level for facilitating donors in contributing their share through online banking.
- Grant of 40% by the State against 60% contribution by the donor.
- Name plate (takhti) of the donor to be placed on the location as a sign of gratitude.
- A dedicated web portal to facilitate the donor in selection of work and type design in their own village.
- Priority will be given to the implementing agency suggested by the donor for execution of the work.
- VCE to function as ‘Vatan Prem Prerak’ in the respective village. He will act as a link in updating the donor about the progress of the work.
- A dedicated 24×7 call centre to facilitate donors in exchanging information and addressing their concerns.
- Provision of 60% of the amount of these works by government public enterprises / private industrial units from their own contribution and 40% as government grant from their CSR.
How to Apply Online Gujarat Vatan Prem Yojana 2023?
- Firstly You have to visit its official website home page,
- After Arriving on its home page you will found an option Donate Now and You have to click on it,
- After clicking on that option its registration page will open on your computer screen,
- Now you have to fill this application form correctly and after that you have click On Submit option to get Login ID and Password,
- Therefore you have to login into the portal,
- When you log into the portal you will found an option name – Apply Now and you have to click on it,
- Then its Application Form will open on your computer Screen and you have to fill it correctly,
- Then you have to upload some scanned documents and
- In the end you have to click on Submit Button to Submit you Application and Take a print out of filled application form for future purposes etc.