Khela Hobe Scheme 2023
Khela Hobe Scheme 2023 Online Registration, Benefits, Eligibility & Last Date, Application Form, PDF Form Download | খেলা হোব স্কিম
Khela Hobe Scheme (Yojana) is a state job scheme launched by the Trinamool Congress (TMC) in West Bengal. It is named after TMC’s popular battle cry during the assembly elections. The scheme is scheduled to be launched before the 2024 Lok Sabha elections and aims to provide guaranteed employment opportunities for the residents of Bengal.
Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee announced the Khela Hobe Scheme in response to the suspension of funds for the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) in Bengal by the central government খেলা হোব স্কিম is designed on the basis of MGNREGS and it is expected that it will provide employment to MGNREGS card holders. Please note that the information provided here is based on sources available at the time of writing and is subject to change or further updates.
|Khela Hobe Scheme 2023
|Employment for 100 days: The Khela Hobe scheme will provide 100 days of employment to those people who have MGNREGS cards.
|released not yet
About খেলা হোব স্কিম
The implementation of the state-based খেলা হোব স্কিম has come because of the central government’s decision to stop funding for the 100-day job scheme in Bengal from January 2022. Mamata Banerjee expressed her intention to reduce dependence on the central government for funding such schemes in future
Khela Hobe Scheme Benefits
The খেলা হোব স্কিম aims to provide employment opportunities to the residents of West Bengal, especially those holding MGNREGS (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme) cards.
- This will help in improving the livelihood and income of the rural population in West Bengal.
- Rural Employment Generation: The scheme focuses on generating employment opportunities in rural areas, which will help in removing unemployment and boosting economic growth in these areas
- Increase in working days: The scheme aims to increase the number of working days from 26 to 30 per year for MGNREGA job card holders.
- This extension of working days will further increase the income and job security of the beneficiaries.
- Reducing dependence on central funding: With the central government stopping funds for the MGNREGS scheme in West Bengal, the খেলা হোব স্কিম aims to reduce the state’s dependence on central funding for employment generation programmes.
Khela Hobe Scheme Eligibility
Based on the information available, the eligibility criteria for the খেলা হোব স্কিম appears to be linked to MGNREGS job card holders.
The scheme aims to provide employment opportunities and job security to MGNREGS job card holders in West Bengal for 100 days per year.
Hence, it appears that the eligibility criteria for the খেলা হোব স্কিম will include holding an MGNREGS job card, as this program is specially designed for this group of job seekers in West Bengal. However, the official detailed information regarding the eligibility criteria for the scheme is yet to be released.
How to Khela Hobe Scheme 2023 Online Registration:
Friends, let us tell you that till now no registration process of any kind has been issued for this scheme. That’s why we advise you that now you have to wait a bit for its application.
To get accurate and updated information on the registration process for খেলা হোব স্কিম, I recommend to visit the concerned official website in West Bengal for further guidance and clarification.
Khela Hobe Scheme 2023 Last Date
Khela Hobe Scheme 2023 last date released not yet.