National Startup Awards 2022
National Startup Awards 2022 – Startup India has announced the National Startup Awards 2022, which seeks to recognize and reward outstanding startups and ecosystems that have demonstrated exceptional capabilities, not only in terms of financial returns but also to have a measurable impact on the society. This 3rd edition of National Startup Awards is inviting applications for startups from 17 sectors, 50 sub-sectors and 7 specialized categories. The current article gives a brief overview of the process to apply for National Startup Awards 2022
The National Startup Awards 2022 seeks to recognize and reward outstanding startups and ecosystem enablers creating new products or solutions and scalable enterprises. All interested startups, incubators and accelerators can apply online at StartupIndia.ov.in and receive the National Startup Award 2022. Participants can check eligibility criteria, read the award rules and win cash prizes up to Rs 15 lakh. For all other information read this article till the end.
National Startup Awards Details – National Startup Awards try to recognize and reward outstanding startups. Ecosystem advocates that are creating innovative products or solutions and scalable. Performing enterprises, with high potential for job creation or wealth creation. Measurable social impact. The measure of success will not only be financial gain. Investors also contribute to social good.
Award Categories in National Startup Awards – स्टार्टअप्स को राष्ट्रीय स्टार्टअप पुरस्कार 2022 में 35 क्षेत्रों में, 12 व्यापक क्षेत्रों में वर्गीकृत करके सम्मानित किया जाएगा:
Eligibility Criteria for Startup:
- The unit must be a DPIIT-recognized startup. The unit must present its certificate of incorporation or partnership deed.
- A startup must have a hardware or software product or a process solution that is present in the market.
- All applicable trades in the unit should be business-specific registrations (eg: CE, FSSAI, MSME, GST registration, etc.).
- There should not have been any default by the institution or any of its promoters or any group of them in the last three years (FY 2016-17, 17-18, 18-19).
- Startups have to submit an audited financial statement (balance sheet, profit and loss account) for the last three financial years (financial years 2016–17, 17–18, 18–19).
The National Startup Awards 2022 aims to look beyond the traditional thought process of measuring the success of a startup, with parameters such as funding, financial benefits for investors, etc., benefit to society, with some innovative solutions to solve a critical problem. To undertake, develop some innovative solutions which are a paradigm shift in the outlook and job creation (direct and indirect) in the sector/sub-sector in the country.
We hope that the information given by us has proved beneficial to you, for more such information, stay connected with us like this and tell us your opinion by commenting, this helps us to bring more better content in future, as well as you You can also follow us on Facebook, thanks.