Usttad Scheme | How To Apply | Funding Details | Required Document | Eligibility Criteria | List Details |Beneficiary | Objective | PIA List 2022
Here we are back again with the another latest edition of our article because in this article we are going to inform you about the USTTAD Scheme so that all you of become fully aware form this scheme and become able to take advantage of this scheme.
The main objective of the USTTAD Scheme is to build the capacity of master craftsmen and artisans and training of the young generation through the master craftsmen and artisans in the field of traditional arts and crafts.
Through this scheme, the heritage of the traditional arts and crafts of minorities will preserve. Other than that this scheme will also help in establishing linkage of traditional skills in the global market. The employability of the existing workers will also improve through this scheme.
This scheme will also improve the standard of living of the beneficiaries. With the help of this scheme, traditional arts and crafts including culinary skills will also showcase through exhibitions which will provide a platform for business opportunities.
Short Details Of Usttad Scheme
|Name Of The Scheme||Usttad Scheme|
|Launched By||Government Of India|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of India|
|Objective||To Build The Capacity Of Master Craftsmen And Artisans And Train The Young Generation Through The Master Craftsman And Artisans In The Field Of Traditional Arts And Crafts|
USTTAD Scheme – Objective
Here, we are going to talk on USTTAD Scheme and its Objective to just inform you about the key objectives of this scheme like to boost crafts works across country, to develop a high class living standard of the crafts workers and to ensure their social and economical development via this scheme for their brighter future etc.
USTTAD Scheme – Key Benefits and Features
- This scheme directly focus on the enhancement of crafts works and their workers sustainable development,
- Via this scheme, govt of India also try to give a new platform to the crafts workers to boost their skills,
- This scheme, also try to keep the financial and economical development high of the crafts workers,
- In the end, we would also like to inform you about the other point of view of this scheme an that is to empower the minority community of the country to boot their social and economical status etc.
Cost Of Norms For Various Components Of The Project
|Cost Head||Maximum Allaowed Expenditure|
|Capacity building||Rs 10000 per trainee per month|
|Rental and lease expenditure||Rs 10000 per trainee per month|
|O & M of training centres||Rs 10000 per trainee per month|
|Lunch, tea and local travel expenses during Training or any other function concern to the training||Rs 10000 per trainee per month|
|Orientation of master craftsman/artisans and induction||Rs 10000 per trainee per month|
|Training expenses||Rs 10000 per trainee per month|
|MIS Website, tracking and other monitoring expenses||Rs 10000 per trainee per month|
|Prototype development||Rs 10000 per trainee per month|
|Institutional overheads||Rs 10000 per trainee per month|
|Remuneration to each master craftsman and artisan||Rs 3000 per trainee per month which should not exceed Rs 0.50 lakh per month (should not exceed Rs 500000 per year)|
|Incentives||2% of the project cost|
USTTAD Scheme – Funding Details
|Cost of organizing exhibition||Rs 100000 per stall|
|Traveling allowance||Second class sleeper by train or ordinary bus fare for two persons|
|Daily allowance||A class City- Rs 1200 per craftsmen B class City- Rs 1000 per craftsmen C and D class city- Rs 500 per craftsmen|
|Advertisement/banner poster/publicity relating to event||As per actual and subject to approval of ministry|
|Miscellaneous expenditure||As per actual and subject to approval of ministry|
|Participants||Craft men/artisans. Preference will be given to self help groups|
|Number of stalls in exhibition||50-200|
|Duration of exhibition p||1 week to 3 weeks|
USTTAD Scheme – Key Details
- Applicant must be permanent resident of India
- The craftsman must belong to minority community
- Age of applicant should be more than 30 years
- The craftsman must have 10 years experience in the field of craft
Contents Of Award
- Cash price of Rs 100000
- Copper plaque
- The craftsman should have excellence of craftsmanship
- Craftsman will be judget from the resumes and samples received
- Processing of other exhibit submitted by the craftsmen and sponsoring organisation
- Special consideration will provide for languishing craft and innovative prototype will also be given while selecting the craftsman
- Any other specific criteria decided by the committee
- the central level selection committee will do selection.
How to Apply Online in USTTAD Scheme?
- For Applying online in USTTAD Scheme you have to firstly arrived on its Official Website Home Page,
- After arriving on its home page you have to click on New Registration Option,
- Then the New Registration Page will open on your computer screen,
- Now you have to fill this Registration For Carefully and you have to click on submit button to get your login id and password,
- After this you have to login into the portal,
- When you logged into the portal then you have to click on Apply Now button,
- The application form will open on your computer screen and you have to fill this application form,
- Upload all required documents and
- In the end, you have to click on submit button to get your online registration receipt etc.
How to Check PIA List 2022
- For Checking PIA list 2022 , you have to firstly arrived on its Official Website’s Home Page,
- On its home page you will have to submit Empaneled PIA,
- Now another page will open on your computer screen where you have to enter your basic details and
- In the end, you have to click on submit button and then you will get the PIA List Easily.
In this article we try to provide you a quality content regarding USTTAD Scheme so, all you of you become aware form this scheme and become able to take its advantage and this is the main motive of this article.