WBSHFWS Recruitment 2021
অষ্টম পাসের জন্য পশ্চিমবঙ্গ ড্রাইভার নিয়োগ: Department of Health & Family Welfare, West Bengal has liberated a career notification as WBSHFWS Recruitment 2021/ WBSHFWS নিয়োগ/ প্রজ্ঞাপন. Under this official notice, this organization is seeking for keen and desire job seekers for filling up 150 posts of Driver. Job appliers who are looking for job in Department of Health & Family Welfare, West Bengal they must hold this opportunity for those candidates who are seeking for job they must apply for application form till the last date that is …..
পশ্চিমবঙ্গ কাজের বিজ্ঞপ্তি
WB Health Recruitment 2021 to fill 150 vacant posts of Driver. The medical organization invites applications from eligible candidates having 8th qualification for 150 driver posts. These vacancies are in the Department of Health and Family Welfare, West Bengal (WBHFWS), Kolkata, West Bengal.
Job applications for WB Health Jobs 2021will be accepted before —as per the attached application format. To help you, we have mentioned all the recruitment details like location of job, qualification, age limit, and selection process in recruitment. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of merit and documents verification.
Merit list will be prepared of eligible applicants after screening of application as per the qualification. For more details about the WBSHFWS Recruitment 2019 such as age limit, educational details, application fee, pay scale, mode of application and more you may check our page which is well made by our team.
Details about the WBSHFWS Recruitment 2019
|Name of Organization||Department of Health & Family Welfare, West Bengal|
|West Bengal Health Jobs||Driver|
|No. of Vacancies||150|
|Last Date to apply||—|
- Candidates who are willing to want to apply for West Bengal Health vacancy must have 8thClass form any recognized School/Institute.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India and should be a permanent resident of West Bengal (the residents of the respective zones will be preferred).
- Must possess valid LMV -TR /LMV-Cab License (Candidates having a heavy license will be preferred).
- Minimum: 18 Yeas
- Maximum: 40 Years
For General category candidates application fees to apply for WB health Medical Officer Jobs is Rs 200/- and for BC-A/ OBC-B/ SC/ ST/ PWD fees is Rs.100/- through online or offline mode.
Candidates will get Rs. 11500/- per month as remuneration after getting appointed for WB health Medical Officer Vacancy.
Candidates selection will be done on the basis personal interview.
How to Apply
- First of all, go through the official site which is www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Read all details from WB Health Recruitment Notification
- Now go to the West Bengal Health Recruitment Apply Online link
- Fill the WB Health application form in correct manner
- Upload all scanned images of relevant documents and testimonials
- Pay up application fees as prescribed
- At last, press the submit tab and take out printed copy of submitted form for future use.
|Starting date of application form||—|
|Last date to submit the application form||—|
|Official Notice||Click here|
|Application Form||Click here|