Amma Vodi Scheme Details in Telugu | అమ్మ ఒడి పథకం | YSR Amma Odi/Vodi Scheme 2021 Apply Online | amma odi scheme eligibility | amma Vodi scheme online application Andhra Pradesh (AP) | ap.gov.in YSR Amma Odi Scheme | Amma Vodi Yojana Application Form, Features and Benefits
YSR Amma Vodi Scheme 2021
Friends, the Government of Andhra Pradesh keeps on issuing some plans to improve the economic condition of the state. Recently the Chief Minister of the Government of Andhra Pradesh, Shri Jaganmohan Reddy launched an important scheme to improve the literacy rate in the state. Amma Vodi is one of the schemes of NAVARATNALU proposed by the YSR CP Party manifesto. Now AP CM Shri Jagan Mohan Reddy has approved an order for implementation of Amma Vodi scheme from 26 January 2020 on the occasion of Republic Day. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to those mothers who have decided to put their children in schools. Initially, the scheme has been started only for school-going children. It was later extended to intermediate students as well.
“అమ్మ వోడి ప్రణాళికను ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ సిఎం తన మొదటి మంత్రివర్గ సమావేశంలో ఆమోదించారు. అమ్మ వోడి పథకం వెనుక ప్రధాన కారణం పేద ప్రజలు తమ పిల్లలకు పాఠశాలకు పంపడం ద్వారా విద్యను పంపమని ప్రోత్సహించడం. ఈ పథకం కింద తమ పిల్లలను ప్రభుత్వ లేదా ప్రైవేట్ పాఠశాలలకు పంపే తల్లులందరికీ రూ .15 వేలు ఇవ్వబడుతుంది.రాజ్యంలోని తల్లులందరూ ఇది రాష్ట్రంలో అక్షరాస్యత రేటును పెంచుతుంది మరియు బాల కార్మికులను తగ్గిస్తుంది”
The “Amma Vodi Scheme” is applicable to public and private schools and intermediate students. Under the Amma Vodi scheme, the government gives Rs 15,000 to every mother to send her children to schools. Amma Vodi’s financial income goes directly to the mothers by check. The student’s family must have a white ration card to avail of the scheme. This scheme will definitely increase the literacy rate and reduce the problem of child labor. The government says that the Amma Vodi Scheme depot also applies to intermediate students staying in government and residential hostels.
Amma Vodi List Check Online 2021
The AP State Government received lakhs of applications studying in various AP government / private schools as soon as Amma Vodi scheme was announced. Millions of students who are below the poverty line have applied for the Amma Vodi scheme. Amma Vodi scheme will provide benefits for SC, ST, BC, EBC and minority students
The AP state government, after announcing the scheme, suggested that 100 to 300 students had registered their applications before 26 November and schools with more than 300 students could register before 27 November. While some schools in AP State have requested authorities to extend the application date, the government considered their application and extended the submission date to 30 November. Hence the school management has submitted the eligible student list to the concerned authorities.
The concerned department will soon release the list of beneficiaries by examining all the applications submitted by the schools. In the first half of January 2021, AP Jagannath Amma Vodi list of beneficiaries 2020-21 is likely to be announced. Applicants are ready to wait for the beneficiaries list to be updated.
Amma Vodi Scheme: Brief Details
|Name of the Organisation||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of Scheme||YSR Amma Vodi 2020|
|Scheme Started By||Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Scheme Approved Date||10th June 2019|
|Scheme Implementation Date||26th January 2020|
|Beneficiaries of the scheme||Government & Private Schools and Intermediate Students|
|Benefit||15000 per Year|
Amma Vodi Scheme Eligibility
- All the candidates who are applying for Amma Vodi Yojana should be studied in government or private schools of the state.
- Parents must have white ration card to avail this scheme
- All parents and candidates applying for the scheme must be citizens of Andhra Pradesh to avail the Amma Vodi Yojana.
Amma Vodi Scheme: Documents Required
- School id
- School name
- White ration card
- Student’s Aadhar Card
- Mother’s Aadhar Card
- Bank account statement (mother)
- address proof
- Mother’s passport size pictures
YSR Amma Vodi Scheme 2020: Benefits
- An amount of Rs 15,000 will be transferred to the mother account of those who send their children to school.
- This program is applicable to all children attending both private and public schools.
Students will also get a monthly stipend of Rs 500 for grades 1-5 and Rs 6-10 for Rs 750.
- The intermediate student candidate will get an allowance of Rs 1000 every month.
The YSR Amma Vodi program will help in increasing and maintaining the state’s high literacy rate.
Children’s Foundation should be very good, which will help them to get higher education easily.
- The amount will be transferred to the registered parent’s account during the application process.
- They are also trying to improve the condition of public schools under the YSR Amma Vodi program and reduce tuition fees in private schools.
How to Apply for the Amma Vodi Scheme
Candidates can apply Amma Vodi scheme both offline and online
offline mode :
- Parents or guardians should fill the Amma Vodi scheme application and attach necessary documents Xerox copies.
- Finally, submit the application to your nearest officer.
- Go to the official website of Amma Vodi i.e. ap.gov.in.
- Click on Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form
- Fill all the required details carefully
- Upload scanned copies UI required documents
- submit application
- Save and take a printout of this for further reference.
|Official Website||Click here|
|Application form of AP Amma Vodi Scheme||Click here (Updated Soon)|