Amma Vodi 2023 Eligible List
Amma Vodi 2022-2023 Online Status Check With Aadhar Card |Amma Vodi 2022 PDF Download | Amma Vodi 2022 Eligible /Reverification List | jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in | Jagananna Amma Vodi Payment status
About Amma Vodi Scheme 2023
As you know About Amma Vodi Scheme is very effective scheme of Andhra Pradesh. let us tell you that this step taken by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh is very important, in this scheme ₹ 15000 will come in the account of the woman. That woman can help in many ways in educating her children with this money. Those people who are poor will be benefited through this scheme. Through this scheme, the children of the poor will be able to get proper education and later they will be able to do something big in life by getting higher level of education.
In this scheme, the government of Andhra Pradesh will deposit financial funds in the account of 4300000 mothers so that the mothers can specially help in the education of their children. Apart from this, the educational institutions will also be reformed. Proper arrangements will be made in educational institutions like government schools, many colleges, many types of reforms will be done so that all the students of the state can get proper education and can do something big for the state and country in the future.
This step taken by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagmohan Reddy is very commendable, which will help everyone a lot. The people of the state are very happy with this step taken by the Chief Minister.
Why Amma Modi Scheme is Important
|Name of the Scheme||Amma Vodi 2022 Eligible List|
|Launched by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Mothers of school-going children (BPL families)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Andhra Pradesh Amma Yodi Scheme Eligible List 2023
AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2022 is important because education will be promoted through it. In our country, by reaching many good posts such as doctors, engineers, lawyers, teachers, etc., one can illuminate the name of the country, can remove many kinds of evils or ill-effects going on in the country because when the child studies only then he/she can There is the ability to think and understand. It is said that the child will study only then the child will progress.
Amma Vodi 2023 Eligibility
- Both the parents of the child should be from the same family.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to have a white ration card.
- Beneficiaries who come below the poverty line are considered eligible under the Amma Vodi List.
- Candidates studying between class 1 and 12 are covered under the scheme.
- Children belonging to employees from state or central government are not eligible
- Beneficiaries who are studying in school or college must have more than 75% attendance.
- It is mandatory for the child and the parents to be citizens of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- School ID Card
- Ration Card
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
- Birth Certificate
How to Check Amma Vodi 2023 Eligible List/ Phase II Beneficiary List
To check your name in Amma body list you have to follow the below mentioned steps:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website.
- Click on the link given below to go to the official website.
- After going to the website a new page will open in front of you.
- After opening the page, many options will be shown in front of you.
- Here you have to click on search child detail for Amma Vodi
- After this more information will come in front of you where the form will open
In the form you have to enter the name of different district/districts.
- After that Aadhar card number has to be entered.
- Then after that captcha code has to be entered.
- After entering all this information, you have to click on the Get Detail button.
- After doing this, the list of Jaganna Amma Vodi Yojana List 2023 will be displayed in front of you.
- You can download the beneficiary list by clicking on the print button given below.
- Save this information for future reference so that it can be useful to you.
How To Do Officer Login
The beneficiary list for AP Amma Vodi scheme will be displayed on the official website of the scheme. To download the scheme you just need to follow these steps:-
- Firstly visit the official website of Amma Vodi Scheme.
- Home page will open in front of you
- Click on Officer/Second Inter College Login Option on the Home Page.
- Now a login page will open in front of you
- Friends, now a new page will open in front of you where you have to click on the login link according to the district in which you reside.
The login links are as follows:-
- Cuddapah Kurnool, Anantapur Chittoor Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari
West Godavari, Krishna, Gunturi
- Next, you need to enter your login credentials
- Now you can update Board of Intermediate 2nd Year Children Amma Vodi details
Amma Vodi District Wise Beneficiary/Eligible List
Here below is a table of some Amma Vodi Districts, a link to its list has been given in front of the districts, but the link is not available yet, it will be updated when it is available.
|Name of the districts||PDF Download|
|East Godavari||Available Soon|
|West Godavari||Available Soon|
Amma Vodi Helpline/Toll Free Number
Address:- 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh State 521456.
Phone Number: 9705655349, 9705454869
Email Address: apcse.@ap.gov.in
Many changes will soon come in Andhra Pradesh through the Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 Online Registration run by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagamohan Reddy, the standard of education will be high and every poor child will be able to get a very good education, that is why the Government of Andhra Pradesh This step taken by us is highly commendable.