Jr. Target Olympic Podium Scheme 2022
Jr. Target Olympic Podium Scheme :- Junior Target Olympic Podium Scheme This scheme was started with the aim of making India the sports capital of the world. will provide. The Sports Authority of India (SAI), through the Target Olympic Podium Scheme Developmental Group, shortlisted 258 athletes from 12 sports disciplines for support, also known as Junior TOPS. To encourage sports.
Recently, the Central Government is going to launch the Junior Target Olympic Podium Scheme (J-TOPS) 2022. The main objective of this scheme is to encourage youth to pursue sports as hobbies and careers.
Out of 12 disciplines, 16 athletes were awarded in Athletics, 34 in Archery, 27 in Badminton, four in Cycling, seven in Table Tennis, 70 in Shooting, 14 in Swimming, 11 in Judo, 36 in Boxing, 16 in Weightlifting. has been done. Five in wrestling and 18 in wrestling. SAI’s Mission Olympic Cell shortlisted athletes, Junior Target Olympic Podium Scheme, 85 athletics names included in pre-Covid-19 lockdown. They will be prepared for the 2024 and 2028 Olympics. Read our article carefully till the end for more details.
A SAI statement said that the formal inclusion of athletes in the development group would be done after setting up an effective monitoring mechanism. / Performance benchmarks for the individual athlete will be established in consultation with all stakeholders including the Chief National Coach of the National Sports Federations.
Jr. Target Olympic Podium Scheme 2022 Council:
- That fund is managed by a council set up by the central government.
- The Union Minister for Youth Affairs and Sports is the Chairman of the Council.
- Council members include senior officers in the Sports / Sports Authority of India Department.
- Representatives of Apex industry organizations such as FICCI, CII and ASSOCHAM have been included as members in the Council.
- Representatives of Sports Promotion Board of reputed organizations are also members of the Council.
- The Joint Secretary to the Government of India in the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports is the ex-officio Member Secretary of the Council.
We hope that the information given by us has proved beneficial to you, for more such information, stay connected with us like this and tell us your opinion by commenting, this helps us to bring more better content in future, as well as you You can also follow us on Facebook, thanks