Karnataka Ration Card List 2022
In this article we introduced our applicants to Karnataka Ration Card List 2022 APL/BPL and we provide each and every detail related to this card.
In this article we disclose those steps, point and methods who help you to apply online for new Ration Card of Karnataka (कर्नाटक राशन कार्ड लिस्ट 2022) , checking the list of this ration card 2020 and checking the status of Karnataka Ration Card. So, In the end we can only say that please take the advantage of this ration card and fix their family’s food security.
हम अपने इस लेख में आपको Karnataka Ration Card List 2022 के बारे में पूरी जानकारी प्रदान करेगे और इसके साथ ही साथ हम आपको उन बिंदुओँ, चरणों और स्तरो के बारे में बतायेगे जिनकी मदद से आप सरलता से नये कर्नाटका राशन कार्ड के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं, राशन कार्ड की स्थिति को देख सकते हैं और साथ ही साथ राशन कार्ड की सूची को देख सकते हैं।
Ration Card is the finest move of Karnataka Government
Karnataka government is totally dedicated to their citizens especially the poor, weaker and minority class. Through this Ration Card Karnataka governments motive to supply food grains on cheap price so this class of the society can empower their strength and status in the society and make their and their family’s future bright and shine.
There is a huge variety of Karnataka Ration Card
Let’s take a look of the variety of Karnataka Ration Card are as under-
- Priority House Hold(PHH) Ration Card
This ration card represents the rural face of the state. Through this ration card citizens will get Rice per 3 Rs kg and Wheat per 2 Rs kg and coarse grains 1 Rs per kg.
- Annapurna Yojna Ration Card
This ration card represents the poor citizen faces of the state that are 65 years old. Through this card our poor citizens will get 10kg of food grains on monthly basis.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojna Ration Card
Through this card, less than 15000 Rs family income family’s get the food on cheaper price then the other card holders. They get 3 Rs per kg Rice and 2 Rs kg Wheat.
- Non-Priority Houslhold(NPHH)
This ration card represents those families who are stable in income criteria. These cardholders can’t get subsided food grains like other cardholder get .
Important Documents for Karnataka Ration Card
There is list of documents which is required at the time of applying for Karnataka Ration Card. Listed documents are as under-
- Applicant residential proof,
- Applicant identity proof like Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card etc,
- Age certificate of Head of the Family,
- Income certificate of the family,
- Passport size photo of applicant,
- Active mobile number and email address,
- Self-deceleration certificate of Pradhan or Ward Councilor,
- Tenancy agreement if applicable etc.
Those listed documents are required at the time of applying for Karnataka Ration Card.
Eligibility of Karnataka Ration Card 2022
Here the set of the eligibility who you have to qualify-
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Karnataka,
- Applicant should not any other state ration card list,
- Applicant should be newly married,
- Citizens having temporary ration card with their expiry dates,
- Applicant household and income should according to the eligibility criteria for the ration card.
These are the eligibility you have to fulfill for Karnataka Ration Card.
How to Apply Karnataka Ration Card 2022
Here we providing the platform where you can easily apply for the Karnataka Ration Card through these steps-
- First steps it to visit on its official website – https://ahara.kar.nic.in/,
- Click on ’’ E-Service ’’ portal,
- After this click ’’ New Ration Card ’’ option,
- Now select the type of ration card which is you applying for,
- Enter you aadhar number and submit the OTP for its verification,
- After this for generating the application number applicants have to click on ’’ ADD ’’ option,
- After this you will get the application form of Karnataka Ration Card,
- After filling it correctly you have to submit the application form and take the printout for the future references.
Through these steps you can easily apply for the New Ration Card of Karnataka.
Check Karnataka Ration Card list online
Our applicant can easily check their Karnataka Ration Card list online through this method-
- First of all our applicants have to visit its official website – https://ahara.kar.nic.in/,
- Choose ’’ e-service portal ’’ tab on menu bar,
- Now click on the option ’’ e-ration card list ’’ link,
- Now select ’’ village list ’’,
- After choosing details like district, taluka, gram panchayat etc,
After following these steps you can easily check your Karnataka Ration Card list online.
The way you can check you ration card status online
Through some points are applicant can easily check their ration card status online through following these steps-
- Visit the official website and there is the link- https://ahara.kar.nic.in/
- Now click on the option titled ’’ e- status ’’
- Now click on ’’ Ration Card Status ’’ option,
- After fulfilling the required details you will get you ration card status online so easily and without any trouble.
Our applicant can contact on these number and address
It is our duty to provide each and every information to our reader related with this scheme. If our applicant faces any difficulty and problem we are providing some address and mobile number where they can get their solution of their problems. So the address and mobile number are as under-
Food, Civil Supplied & Consumer Affairs Department and the Department of Legal Metrology,
Phone No.- 1967 or 1800-425-9339.
On these address and numbers are applicant can’t get their solution of their problem.
In the end through following these steps our applicant can easily check their ration card status online and take the advantage of this social empowering move of Karnataka government.
आशा करते हैं हमारे द्वारा दी गई जानकारी आपको लाभदायक साबित हुई होगी इसी प्रकार की और जानकारी के लिए आप हमसे ऐसे ही जुड़े रहिये और अपनी राय हमें कमेंट करके ज़रूर बताइये इससे हमें भविष्य में और बेहतर कंटेंट लाने में सहायता मिलती है , धंन्यवाद।