Mukhyamantri Swa Niyojan Yojana
As you people know the scheme is being run by the Government in every state. Every citizen of the state is able to get benefits. And today we will tell you about the Mukhyamantri Swa Niyojan Yojana ,chief Minister sub-planning Scheme launched by the Assam Government. which has been started in the budget of financial year 20 23 24. And through this scheme self-employment will be provided to entrepreneurs. If you are also unemployed living in Assam then you can also apply for this scheme. But before applying. You have to get all the information related to this scheme. we will talk about this in detail below.
Mukhyamantri Swa Niyojan Yojana
Chief Minister’s self-planning scheme has been started by chief minister Sri Hemant Vishwakarma. Under this scheme, Mukhyamantri Swa Niyojan Yojana ,financial assistance will be provided by the government to small entrepreneurs. and the finance minister has said that a budget of 20 crores has been allocated for some schemes. And through the estimated budget of Rs 5000 crore for the next 3 years, the foundation of huge employment will be led by the Assam government through the chief minister’s self-employment scheme. which will be built on the twin pillars of talented entrepreneurs. Through this scheme, financial assistance of up to Rs 2 lakh will be provided to the entrepreneurs.
The objective of Mukhyamantri Swa Niyojan Yojana.
The Objective of the chief minister’s self-employment scheme is to support new and young entrepreneurs to start small entrepreneurs. Which will help them in getting employment. He will be able to do some enterprise and the Objective of this scheme is to Promote self-employment in the state of Assam.
Benefits of the Swa Niyojan Yojana
- 2 lakh entrepreneurs will be able to get seed capital from the Government to start a Business.
- Young engineers will be able to get seed capital from the Government to start their business or enterprise.
- The Government of Assam will provide 2 lakh rupees to the entrepreneurs for the period of 3 years.
Swa Niyojan Yojana Targeted Sectors
- Wood Based Business
- Agriculture & Horticulture
- Packaging Business
MP Swa Niyojan Yojana Eligibility
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Only small entrepreneurs will be eligible for this scheme.
- Women of SHGS are also eligible for this scheme.
- The age of the applicant should be between 28 years to 40 years.
- The applicant must have passed 10th.
- The applicant’s Bank account should be open.
- Only one person from the family will be eligible for this scheme.
Required Documents MP Swa Niyojan Yojana
- Pan card
- Self Declaration
- Income certificate
- Bank account
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar card
- Domicile certificate
- Planning of Business
- Mobile Number
- Bank passbook
Mukhyamantri Swa Niyojan Yojana online apply
- First of all you have to go to the official website to register for Swa Yojana
- Now the home page will open.
- After this you have to click on the user registration button and then click on the option to fill out the registration form.
- Now fill in all the details in the registration form.
- Then upload all your necessary documents and click on the submit button.
- After this take a printout of the scheme application form.
- After successful completion of the registration form details, the money will be transferred to the beneficiary’s back account.
Mukhyamantri Swa Niyojan Yojana FAQs
The Objective of starting the chief Minister Swa Niyojan Yojana is to support the youth who have small aspirations.
Chief minister self employment scheme has been started for small entrepreneurs.