SSP Scholarship 2023-24:
ssp.karnataka.gov.in Scholarship 2023-24 | SSP Scholarship 2023 Online Apply/Last Date/Login/Amount/Pre Post Matric/Eligibility/Benefits| ssp scholarship 2022-23 last date | SSP Scholarship Scheme 2023 | SSP Post/Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24 | ssp post matric scholarship 2023 | ssp scholarship last date 2023 | last date for ssp scholarship 2023 post matric/for obc students
We are back again with a super scholarship scheme for our Karnataka students and that’s why we are going to inform you about the SSP Scholarship 2023 so that all are students can simply apply under the scheme and become able to get its benefits and the SSP Scholarship full form is State Scholarship Portal (SSP) Scholarship.
Karnataka government has been always worried for their students better and brighter future and this the man factor that Karnataka government will launch this super scholarship scheme named ssp.karnataka.gov.in Scholarship 2023 with the objective to ensure their students social, economical and educational sustainable development in order to secure their better future and lifestyle.
In the end, we try to provide you each and every single information of this scholarship so, all are students can become able to avail the benefits of this scheme.
|Name Of The Scheme||State Scholarship Portal Scholarship 2023|
|Launched By||Government Of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||Student Of Karnataka|
|Objective||To Provide Scholarship|
SSP Scholarship 2023 Amount
The Government of Karnataka will provide scholarship assistance of up to INR 1,200 to the selected students. So you have to apply online to take advantage of this scholarship. The process of online application is given below.
SSP Scholarship Benefits
- This scholarship will play a vital role in our students sustainable educational empowerment,
- Through this scholarship all are students can become financially independent ,
- With the help of this scholarship our student can buy books and other required stationary products in order to perform better in study and
- In the all are student become social and economical independent to create their future with their own hands etc.
Department Wise Various Names of Scholarship of SSP Scholarship 2023?
|Department of technical education||SC/ST student’s fee reimbursement for engineering and diploma in engineering|
|State Brahmin development board, Karnataka||Post matric scholarship matric scholarship|
|Department of Medical Education||Medical SC/ST category student’s fee reimbursement|
|Tribal welfare department||ST category student post matric scholarship|
|Department of Minority Welfare||Merit cum means scholarship post matric scholarship|
|Social welfare department||Schedule caste candidate post matric scholarship|
|The backward class welfare department||Post matric scholarship fees reimbursement fees refund educated Vidyasiri|
SSP Scholarship Eligibility 2023
|Technical Education Department||Applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka Fee Reimbursement: The annual family income of the applicant should be between Rs 2.5 lakh to 10 lakh Defence Scholarship: ST/SC aspirant’s parents must be in Army/Navy/Airforce or working as JCO/NCO/ Lower rank|
|Medical Education Department||Fee Reimbursement: The annual family income of the applicant should be between Rs 2.5 lakh to 10 lakh applicants must be a permanent resident of Karnataka|
|Karnataka state Brahmin development board||Applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka Fee Reimbursement: Applicant’s annual family income should be Rs 100000 or less|
|Department of backward class welfare||Fee Reimbursement/post matric scholarship: For category 1 students the annual family income should be Rs 2.5 lakh or less and for category 2A, 3A, 3B and other OBC aspirants the annual family income should be Rs 100000 or less applicants must be a permanent resident of less Karnataka|
|Department of disability welfare||Applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka There is no income restriction for SC, ST, BCM, Brahmin, or general category applicant|
|Minorities welfare department||Hostel Fee Private hostel/college run fee Reimbursement/post matric scholarship: The annual family income of the candidate should be Rs 2 lakh or less merit cum means scholarship: Applicant’s annual family income should be Rs 2.5 lakh or less applicants must be a permanent resident of Karnataka|
|Ayush department||Applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka Fee Reimbursement: The annual family income of the candidate should lie between 2.5 lakh to 10 lakh|
|Social welfare department||Fee Reimbursement: The family income of the applicant should be Rs 2.5 lakh or less annually hosted Fee: Private Hostel Government Hostel Applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka|
|Tribal welfare department||Applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka Fee Reimbursement: The family income of Schedule caste category candidate should be Rs 2.5 lakh or less annually hosted Fee: Private hostel/College run|
SSP Scholarship 2023 Documents Required
- Aadhar Card of Student,
- Resident Certificate of Student,
- Caste Certificate of Student,
- Income Certificate of Student,
- Fee receipt of college,
- Hostel ID,
- College registration number,
- Ration card number,
- Active mobile number and
- Passport size photograph of student etc.
How to create your account on SSP Scholarship Portal?
- To create your account on SSP Scholarship 2023 portal, you have to visits its official website home page
- After you have to click on “CLICK HERE TO CREATE NEW ACCOUNT” Option.
- Now if you have an Aadhaar card, then after ticking the option of Yes, you will have to fill your Aadhar Card Number, Name (As in Aadhar Card), Gender captcha and click on the Continue button.
- The registration form will open on your computer screen where you found Registration Form and you have to fill correctly and Click On Submit Button to get your Registration ID with Password ,
- Then you have to login into the portal,
- Now you have to click on Apply Now button,
- After clicking on that option its Application Form will open on your computer screen and you have to fill it correctly,
- Upload all required documents and
- In the end you have to just click on Submit Button to get your application receipt for future preference.
How to Login At SSP Student Account 2023:
- Visit the official website of SSP Student Portal.
- After the click on “CLICK HERE TO LOGIN TO SSP STUDENT AACOUNT” button.
- Now the page which is open in front of you, you will have to fill all the information asked carefully and click on the button of “Student Login“.
- In this way you can easily login to the portal
What to do if you forget your login password?
- If you forget your login password, then you have to click on “Forgot Password” below the student login button.
- Now the page which is open in front of you, you have to create a new password by entering your ID in it. After this you have to click on the Get OTP button.
- In this way you can reset your password.
What to do to know your student id?
- First of all go to the official portal.
- Click on SSP Student account Login Option.
- Now you have to click on “Know Your Student ID”.
- Now the page which is open in front of you, you have to enter your mobile number and click on “get student id“.
- In this way you can see your student ID.
How to Login at Student e-Attestation Portal
- first of all, you have to visit the official website of SSP.
- After that, scroll down the homepage you have to click on the “Click Here for e-Attestation Portal” button.
- Now enter your Student SSP ID, Name (Name as in Aadhar), Gender, Captcha code and click on the Verify button.
- In this way, you can login to the portal.
SSP Post Matric Scholarship 2023 Online Registration
- Firstly you have visit its official website home page,
- On the home page you will have to click on click here to apply for the post–matric scholarship ,
- Then the application form will open on your computer screen,
- Now you have to fill this application form very carefully,
- Upload all required documents and
- In the end please click on Submit button to get your receipt.
ssp scholarship last date 2023
|Name of Scholarship Scheme||Deadline|
|Social Welfare Department Scheme||Available Soon|
|Tribal Welfare Department Scheme||Available Soon|
|Minorities Welfare Department Scheme||Available Soon|
|Backward Classes Welfare Department Scheme||Available Soon|
|Department of Technical Education Scheme||Available Soon|
|Department of Medical Education Scheme||Available Soon|
|Disability Welfare Department Scheme||Available Soon|
|Ayush Department Scheme||Available Soon|
|Collegiate Education Department Scheme||Available Soon|
|Labour Department Scheme||Available Soon|
|Agriculture Department Scheme||Available Soon|
|Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board Scheme||Available Soon|
SSP Scholarship 2023 Contact Number/Helpline Number
All are students can simply contact on given helpline number for assistance which is given are as under –
- E-Attestation/Post Matric Scholarship queries for help desk- 080-35254757
- Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of social welfare- 9008400010/9008400078
- Department of Minority Welfare- 080-22535931
- Scheduled Tribes welfare department- 080-22261789
- Department of backward classes welfare- 080-8050770005
In this article we try to provide all are student about the proper information of Scholarship so, that all are eligible student can simply apply under this scheme and become able to take the advantages of this scheme for their educational empowerment.
The complete process of online application of SSP Scholarship 2023 has been explained in detail above.
The last date of SSP Scholarship 2022-23 is 30/04/2022
The last date of SSP Scholarship 2023 for obc, post matric, engineering and degree students is February 28, 2023 (Tentative) .
The last date to apply for SSP Scholarship 2023 (ssp.karnataka.gov.in scholarship 2023-24) has not been released yet.
The new date for SSP Scholarship 2023 will be announced soon.
To login at SSP Scholarship you have to visit the official website and click on the “SSP Student Account Login” button.