Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme 2023 | Online Apply ,Beneficiary List

Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme 2023 | Online Apply ,Beneficiary List

Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme

In this article we are glad to welcome you because in this edition of your article we are going to provide you the proper information related the newly launched scheme named Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme so, all you have to stay with us till end of the article.

We would also like to inform your that Via this scheme, all are residents will only pay on their behalf 25% in order to build your sheet and the rest 75%  amount will paid by the government,  This scheme will directly boost the roller economy of the state, We would also like to inform you that the state government will also pay 10,000 Rs in order to their social and economical development etc

The Telangana state will launched this newly scheme Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme 2023 specially for the Golla and Kurna Community of the state to just ensure the social, economical and proper development of them to ensure that they will live to quality of live and become able to create their own brighter future via their own hands.

Short Details Of Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme

NameTelangana Sheep Distribution Scheme
Launched byCM K Chandrashekhar Roa of Telangana
Launched date20 June 2017
ObjectiveTo strengthen the rural communities
BenefitsFinancial aid to the community
Mode of ApplicationOnline

Sheep Distribution Scheme – Objective

The telangana state will launched this newly scheme Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme specially for the Golla and Kurna Community of the state to just ensure the social, economical and proper development of them to ensure that they will live to quality of live and become able to create their own brighter future via their own hands.

Telangana Sheep Scheme – Key Features and Benefits

  • First of all we would to inform you that K Chandrashekhar Rao introduced Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme 2022 for the residents of the state,
  • Via this scheme all our Golla and Kurna of the state will get Proper Sheep,
  • Via this scheme, all are residents will only pay on their behalf 25% in order to build your sheet and the rest 75%  amount will paid by the government,
  • This scheme will directly boost the roller economy of the state,
  • We would also like to inform you that the state government will also pay 10,000 Rs in order to their social and economical development etc.

TS Aasara Pension Status 2022

Required Eligibility – Sheep Distribution Scheme 2023?

  • All applicants should be the permanent resident of Telangana State
  • Applicants age must be above of 18 etc.

Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme – Required Documents

  • Aadhar Card of Applicant,
  • Bank Passbook,
  • Pan Card,
  • Resident Certificate,
  • Caste Certificate,
  • Income Certificate,
  • Passport Size Photo and
  • Latest working mobile number etc.

How to Apply Online in Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme

  • On its home you will have to click on  Registration  option,
  • Then the Registration Form will open on your computer screen and you have to fill it correctly,
  • After that you have to click on submit button to get your Application Login ID and Password,
  • After this you have to login into the portal,
  • Then the Application Form will open on your computer screen,
  • Now you have to fill this application form carefully,
  • Upload all required details and
  • In the end, you have to submit button to get your application receipt.

How to Download Beneficiary List of Sheep Distribution Scheme

  • Please visit its Official Website Home Page,
  • Then you have to click on Beneficiary Report,
  • Then a new page will open on your computer screen and you have to enter some kind of details regarding your application and
  • After that you have to click on submit button to get your Beneficiary List.

In this article we try to provide you a proper and detailed information regarding this Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme to just ensure that all of you can easily avail its all benefits and ensure your sustainable development not only for present purpose but future purpose also.

Telangana Nethanna Bima Scheme 2022 

Leave a Comment